"Zhu Zhu Pets are the world’s first innovative, realistic, interactive, plush, and artificially intelligent hamsters that talk and move around in their own playsets. Zhu Zhu Pets include two modes: nurturing mode where the hamsters coo and purr, and adventure mode where the hamsters explore their habitat with intelligent audio and mechanical responses to various habitat stimuli. Over a dozen add-ons can be purchased to build an ever-evolving hamsterworld for your hamsters to play in and explore."
Now, I am VERY lucky because the awesome women at Mom Select sent me the ENTIRE set-up. LG and I spent the morning setting up the giant hamster city. It was actually pretty easy to do! The whole thing took up about a 6 foot area of my front room. We also got 11 hamsters which LG couldn't wait to open.
Would I buy this on my own? Probably not, because it would cost @ $100 when all was said and done and I know LG wouldn't be that into it. It is currently residing in the Roger's household because Andrew loved it so much and I wanted it to get some use! I might buy a few pieces if I thought LG would be into them but really, without the whole set it isn't as fun.


1 comment:
Do they poop little pellets too? I think LG showed pretty good sense.
Post a Comment